Illinois Rental Property Insurance

If you have homeowners’ insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will be covered.


But, if you’re renting out your house, think again.


Dwelling fire insurance is a type of rental property insurance that is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income in the event of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.


We know you work hard and that a fire at one of your Illinois rental properties could be financially devastating. Call Handzel today at 773-725-6767 to learn more about rental property insurance and request a completely free quote from one of our agents.

Get In Touch

With us Today




We want to help you find the most cost-effective, comprehensive auto insurance and our agents will go above and beyond to help you establish a plan that best fits your lifestyle.


We recognize that every home and every homeowner are different, and we believe that every home insurance policy should reflect that. If you want a policy tailored for your specific lifestyle.


Who will pick up the tab if you are responsible for a multi-car accident and your liability costs exceed the limits on your car insurance by thousands of dollars? Your Umbrella policy will if you have one.

Ready to start saving?

We can help clients in Wisconsin and Indiana


Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you for the details!

We'll be in touch!